|What I've been doing recently!|
Anatomy Lessons: How to improve faster in 6 steps!Anatomy Lessons: How to improve faster in 6 steps! by SirWendigo
'Life Drawing 5' by algaegoblin
Do you know how to sketch human figures but do you want to refine your anatomy skills? Or do you not know anatomy at all and you are tired to trust your imagination? Did you notice you create disproportions in your drawings?
If you are aspiring artists and you already have your own style, you might as well believe you have no need of a guide, but you are wrong. Before exaggerating human proportions and begin to have your own style, you first have to know the basics.
This little guide is the result of an accurate research and 5 years of high school of art, and it's created for all those who want to learn something new or just make a useful review.
For those who have already studied art, my suggestion is to go to step 6 or trying to repeat all steps in Digital format.
First of all, if you want to learn faster you should draw using traditi
Isabel / Izzy / BrownieI'm a Multimedia student, recently started to look for ways to earn some money while shooting for the stars to go to university and continue my studies.
I'm into digital art, animation and traditional media, and experiment with different things from time to time. Other mediums (that I don't post as often here) include webdesign, 2D and 3D animation, photography and video.
I may or not be your favourite cup of tea but hopefully it'll still be on your favourite shelf! Thank you for your visit.
Please support me and my work by becoming a Patron or by sharing and following me on the social media below!
- Please send me good-quality reference pieces, images and/or sheets that you think might be useful, as well as any important info about the characters! These are really important, as without them I don't have much to work with, and don't have any way to know how difficult the piece will be or what kind of impact the piece should have.
- I have the right to decline requests if their difficulty is too high. I might be able to draw most things, but I have my limits too!
- If I accept your request but still find it difficult, I might ask for a small extra fee. It won't be anything significant, but it depends on what you're asking for.
- The finished product can be used by the commissioner for non-commercial purposes, and will be uploaded on my art accounts (find them below!) for promotional purposes. If you don't want me to share the finished commission piece and/or prefer to do it yourself, please include my name and dA and Tumblr links so other people can find me online! (Such links can be provided by me, but you can also find them on my main page or at the end of this page.)
- With school taking most of my time when it's not Summer, bigger and more complex commissions might take more time to complete. If you want it to be done by a certain time, please tell me your deadline!
- For the Full Piece commissions: due to their complexity, I will provide you with occasional WIP images so you can see the progress done on the commission! I'll use Sta.sh for this. Please feel free to comment on them and inform me of any changes that you might want me to make.
- I will also send you a WIP sketch for any request over Sketch requests (for obvious reasons). so you can see if the character's poses and other things are of your liking!